The Lancaster Camera Club was organized in the early 70s by a group of dedicated photographers. Membership was encouraged among both amateurs and professionals.
The Lancaster Camera Club is a friendly club where you can improve all your aspects of photography. In addition to the regular meetings, there are field trips and trips to photographic events and meetings.
Several photographic competitions are held each year. These events are designed for photographers of all levels and interests. They are aimed at improving the photographic skills of the membership.
Periodically there are lectures by visiting photographers and industry professionals. These training sessions help develop a photographer’s skills and an appreciation for the art of photography.
Membership is for everyone who has an interest in photography. Please join with us and become a member of The Lancaster Camera Club.
Meetings are held at:
Brethren Village Retirement Community
3001 Lititz Pike
Lancaster, PA 17606
Officers and Board for 2017
- Heather L. Shugars – President
- John Flinchbaugh – Vice-President
- Rich Gaston – Secretary
- David Kramer – Treasurer and Competition Chair
- Don Shenk – Program Chair
- Jim Goudie – Communications Chair
- Cindy Sperko – Field Trip Coordinator
- Bill Glass – Board Member at Large
- Ruth Mumma – Board Member at Large
- Mike Rock – Board Member at Large and Assistant Competition Chair
- Phyllis Wimer – Board Member at Large
- TBD – House Committee Chair