It’s not too early to get ready for December 2nd! That’s when we’ll have our year-end banquet… and when we will show off our 2019 Scavenger Hunt images!
Here’s a chance to be creative and have some fun. These may be images you capture in your travels, or images you “set up” on location or in a studio. Here are the details:
- Between now and our banquet in December, make pictures for the subjects below. Then choose your best six picture for each of six different subjects on the list.
- Your images must have been taken during 2019.
- Make 4” x 6” prints of your six pictures. You may also have them printed as a collage.
- Mount your prints on a 16” x 20” board – any color. Use a good stiff board that will stand up well when on display. (See the note below.)
- Label the six images with the subjects chosen. Don’t title them otherwise.
- Print your name on the rear of the poster board.
- Bring your completed project to the year-end banquet.
- You must be a Lancaster Camera Club member to enter.
- Each person attending the dinner—both members and guests—will be able to vote for what they feel is the best set of Scavenger Hunt pictures.
- Awards will be presented to those whose pictures receive the most votes.
Note: The night of the party, if available, bring an easel to display your picture board.
THE 12 SUBJECTS ARE:
4. Three colors
5. Ice cream cone
10. Lancaster County