Come one, come all, for good food and photo conversation!
It’s a good time to enjoy relaxing and getting to know one another.
Saturday, July 21st at 4 p.m. — eating at 5 p.m.
Manheim Township Community Park — Kiwanis II Pavilion
(Formerly Neffsville Park – 209 Petersburg Road, Lancaster, PA, 17601)
Bring a dish to share that will serve 12 people or so.
Utensils, plates, napkins, and drinks with ice will be provided by the club.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to say that you are coming
AND what dish you would like to bring.
If that item is already cared for, Phyllis will let you know
so we can try to have a good variety.
Bring one photo on the theme, “Red, White, and Blue” (8×10 or 8×12)**
and any current photo projects that you’d like to show the group
such as a photo book or greeting cards.
Club members are welcome to bring family or a guest.
** We’ll have a friendly vote-for-your-favorite competition with these photos. Do not frame or mat the print. Don’t write anything on the back. The focus will be on good subjects and composition… and having fun!
Plan to join in! Here are a few more important details:
- Board member, Phyllis Wimer, is in charge of the picnic. If you can come early to help set up, please let Phyllis know.
- Parkingis available next to pavilion.
- The pavilion includes a full kitchen with refrigerator.
- Rest rooms with flush toilets across from pavilion.
- Alcohol is not allowed in the park.